Monday, March 12, 2012

Bright Orange Diamond Shaped Object/Light Seen From Belford New Jersey

 
Date:  March 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:35 p.m.
 
Last night, March 11th, 2012 at around 7:35 p.m., My son and I were driving to the store.  He yelled out for me to stop the car and look at the sky.  He was so excited that I pulled over.  When I looked up I saw a bright orange diamond shape object moving slowly toward the NYC area. (we saw this in Belford, NJ)
 
The object was moving slowly, and stopped for about 7 seconds, and then continued slowly.  This was definitely not a plane. It had no blinking lights on it. We watched it head towards NY, and then tried to follow in in the car. 
 
We did have to go down some side streets to turn around and ended up losing track of it. I did a internet search today on "bright orange UFO" and have found that people all over the would have seen this type of object as well. 
 
We only saw one, where many others have seen two or more.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment