Friday, March 23, 2012

Bright Blue Object Seen In The Sky Over The State Of Michigan

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:12 a.m.
 
I currently live in Michigan, and I was walking in the morning around 6:12 a.m. March 21, 2012 and I saw a bright blue object move around in the sky close to earth.  
 
It would flicker colors between bright blue and green then it disappeared, heard nothing, it seemed maybe as large as a car.
 
It looked like it was going to crash, but it was gone before it came 50 yards within the ground. A few seconds later, I heard a jet fighter fly by and that was it. 
 
I wish I could have took a picture, but my cell phone said memory full.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at something like that for past 30 min over Stockton, Ca... hence the search that led me here. SO BRIGHT. Seems high up if I had to guess

    ReplyDelete