Saturday, March 17, 2012

30 Orange Colored Lights Clustered Together Over Zephyrhills Florida

 
Date:  March 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, last night while at my neighbor’s house, when I left to walk home across the street, I couldn’t believe what I saw. Now mind you I am horrible with direction, but I live in Zephyrhills, so I would say they were coming from the south, at least 30 of them. 

Just orange lights, moving quickly, no sound and just vanished into the clouds. 

I was in such a state of aw I didn’t even think to run and get my camera. It was so odd. I was approximately 9:00 p.m. A lot were clustered together and others were in pairs of two.

Any idea what these are?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment