Sunday, March 11, 2012

30 Bright Orange Objects Seen Over New Jersey United States

 
Date:  March 10, 2012
Evening.
 
Last night, March 10, 2012, Saturday after sunset to the east at 2 o’clock, we saw 30 bright orange objects that were described by someone on here, as being in a triangle formation for some of them.
 
I actually thought I was looking at big dipper at first, Orion was at 12 o’clock and those 3 stars that are together?
 
I didn't have phone to take picture as I was walking at track in New Jersey when I saw them. Could it be because of northern lights?
 
That wouldn’t make sense to me, why would it affect stars? I’ve read hundred of reports from other people seeing them and to be honest, I can’t believe thousands of people haven’t seen it. People just don’t look up.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment