Friday, December 23, 2011

Intense Bright Light Over Augusta Georgia

 
Date:  February 2008
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello. My name is (name removed). I saw a similar light in Augusta, Georgia, in the southeastern US, in February of 2008. I was driving toward work and when I reached a highway overpass I noticed an intensely bright white light, sort of in the shape of a rectangle, hovering just above the treetops.
 
I hurried down the road, but lost sight of it. There are some light poles in the area, but there is no way that one of those light poles could have put out that much energy. The light was seen across the street from Bush Field, the regional airport here.
 
The light was much brighter and bigger than any aircraft landing lights so I know it wasn't a plane. Besides, nothing had landed or taken off (I can see the airport on this road). I didn't see a green flash, but thought I'd share this sighting with you since it sounds very similar to what you saw.
 
I hope that you can find some answers! I'd like to know what it was, too!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment