Friday, December 23, 2011

4 Glowing Orange Balls Of Light Over West Jordan Utah

 
Date:  December 23, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:50 p.m.
 
Brian, I live in West Jordan, Utah and saw something very similar to what you saw approximately 8:50 PM today December 23, 2011.  I was walking outside of my apartment complex here in West Jordan to grab something from my car and just happened to look up in the sky and saw four (4) glowing orange balls of light.  
 
They were in what looked like a sort of diamond shape formation, but did not seemed to be connected to one another. I just stared at them totally perplexed at what they could be. They seemed to be ascending in the sky slowly.  
 
There wasn't any sound associated with them.  I saw an airplane whiz on by as well which was obviously making noise. These glowing orbs seemed to not make any sound. Next thing I know they started to fade out and then they were gone.
 
I ran into your blog post because after seeing this I began surfing the net to see if anyone had scene something similar.
 
Just wanted to relay to you that I believe I saw something very similar to what you saw approximately one year later.
 
Thanks for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment