Sunday, July 11, 2010

Unknown Object Moves Across The Sky Over Oshawa Ontario (Photo)

Date: July 11, 2010
Time: 1:51 p.m.

Hi Brian, hot days have been happening here in Ontario. Clear skies have been rare here last week due to humidity. Today, on July 11, 2010. It was a clearer day while observing outside here at home in Oshawa.

Better to breath and far less humidity. The reason why I have contacted you is regarding something odd seen and photographed here. I was on the phone today talking with a friend, while outside in the backyard. I looked to the northwest and notice a odd shaped white object moving across the sky at about couple thousand feet. I was fortunate enough to have my camera in my pocket. While talking with my friend, I was able to get one photo of it after 30 seconds. After that, it was out of sight.

It looked strange in shape, that is what caught my attention in watching it. It moved the speed of a Cessna as it went passing by towards the northeast, just south of Oshawa Airport. I honestly have no idea what it really could be. It was definitely not a bird, plane, balloon or any other identifiable object.

That gives me reason to report – UFO ?

Maybe you can examine this photo to see any similarities from other images sent to you Brian. The time taken was 1:51pm. Whatever it was, it had size to it. Hope you can zoom in with better computer hardware to see it clearer. It looked about a mile away from where I stood. I can see it has a odd shape. J-like Though due to distance, not very clear. Thanks for your time in this odd matter.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment