Saturday, July 10, 2010

Two Bright Orange Spherical Objects Over Addlestone UK

Date: July 10, 2010
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Addlestone.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were in the front room listening to the radio when my partner suddenly said, "what the heck is that"? He got up and I followed him to the window where we witnessed two bright orange spherical shapes drifting across the sky in silence. One seemed to disappear downwards, and the other I took a picture of from outside the front of the house on my cam phone.

This has totally blown us both away and I am shocked that it has not been on the news. Five minutes later the object which had seemingly disappeared, reappeared and drifted left and the one which I photographed ascended into the sky only to totally disappear in front of our eyes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment