Monday, July 5, 2010

Sightings.com Reports Amber Colored Balls Of Light Over Whitehouse Ohio

Date: July 5, 2010
Time: 12:55 a.m.

This is a response to the posting I saw on the site over Whitehouse Ohio. It was the night of the 4th and 7 of us saw two amber shaped balls shoot up at a constant speed from the horizon. They went straight up for about 15-20 seconds, then both made a sharp turn East and significantly increased speed (or it seemed that way because they started to go laterally).

I was the first to see it and asked everyone else at the party, because I honestly thought I was too intoxicated to believe what I was seeing. However, everyone agreed that they could see it too, and my designated driver who did not have a sip of alcohol saw the 2 objects. It lasted about a minute until they disappeared in the distance. Truly incredible, so I had to see if there were any other sightings that night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment