Friday, July 16, 2010

Object Leaves Huge Bright White Streak Over Mesquite Texas

Date: July 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

Message: Me and my friend were outside while he was smoking a cigarette, and I happened to look up at the sky at the same time a huge bright white streak crossed the sky. It looked very close to earth, relatively lower than the maximum altitude of an airplane. It's speed was unlike anything I've ever seen. It literally traveled halfway across the sky in less than a second and the trail took up most of my vision.

I spent a while online afterwards watching as many meteor videos as I could and none of them even reached close to the speed this object was traveling. Also, whenever meteorites come into the earth's atmosphere there will be some type of debris coming off of it and there wasn't any, it was a continuous streak. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment