Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Large Round Orange Ball Observed Over Bolton Ontario

Date: July 1, 2010
Time: Evening.

On July 01, 2010 a number of us were sitting out front of our Bolton Ontario homes watching fireworks when one of the guys called my attention to something in the sky. He called to me and asked "what is that?" He first thought that a plane was on fire.

I can describe what I saw as a large round orange ball that appeared to be on fire or glowing, but did not leave a flaming streak in the air as it passed us in a straight line, south bound across Bolton. The object then disappeared in the horizon.

There are a number of things I want to comment on.

First, I live approximately 15 minutes, by car, from Pearson International Airport so I guarantee that this thing was picked up on their radar. We also compared every plane to what we saw for the next several hours as we all stared into the sky in amazement at what we had seen. This was not a plane.

Second, the object flew past us at a steady pace, and was completely silent. Every plane could be heard.

Third, compared to the planes that we watched for the rest of the evening this thing was bigger and faster.

I have been searching for other sightings on the internet for the last week and finally found your site with reported sightings from Ottawa. This is exactly what we saw. I guarantee there were others.

Trust me this thing was real. 5 of us saw it. Contact me if you like.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment