Saturday, July 10, 2010

Glowing Ball Of White Light Falling Over Cleveland Area Ohio

Date: July 10, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I saw something weird tonight and started searching the web for an explanation and the closest thing I have found matching the description was a description from your website from January 18, 2010 "Ball Of Light Seen Falling From Sky Over Manchester Pennsylvania". To be honest with you, I've always thought of "paranormal people" as people who needed to get more of a social life, but what I saw was not normal. It was like it came from another world.

I'm from Ohio, around the Cleveland area, and i was driving home from the store with my mother and cousins. My mother and me were in the front and we were driving in an area with little lights so we could see the sky clearly. My mother shrieks and points to the sky in front of us and I saw a glowing ball of white light falling from the sky and disappearing behind trees. The thing is, it wasn't like it was falling, because it was going too slow for that, it was like it was floating down and there was no trail of light following it. It wasn't like it stayed way up in the sky, it was definitely close to the earth. It looked like it hit the ground. The light was in a perfect ball, but it seemed to have depth to it, like it had grooves on it.

If anyone has had a similar experience I would be interested in hearing about it. This is certainly something that will be burned into my brain for the rest of my life.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment