Friday, July 16, 2010

Alien Presence Severe Burns Found On Man's Back Seattle Washington (Picture)

Brian Vike's Note: On the evening of July 15, 2010 a person had a heck of a night's sleep. When he woke up the next morning, July 16, 2010 a good friend of his seen the marks on his back.

He spent a little time searching the internet looking for others who may have woken up having the same type of markings in there back, and sure enough, he found a photo and story which is all most the same as what showed up on him.

The case he referring to was the large case I worked on entitled Alien Abduction/Missing Time Case From Kelowna British Columbia. This article can be found on Sightings.com at

http://www.sightings.com/Archives/alienabductkelownaBC2003.html and the pictures the man was talking about are found in the same report, just on the second page at

http://www.sightings.com/Archives/alienabductkelownaBC2003_2.html

I did call the gentleman and we had a nice talk and he was forth coming with his experience which started a long time ago. I also have a photo that was taken of his back, showing the marks he has on his body.

Hello Brian, I have had an incident I would like to inquire about. It has happened before, but this time is a little more "severe".

I awoke this morning after a horrible night of sleep with profuse sweating. My friend freaked out and asked, what are those "burns" on my back were. I looked in the mirror and I have a matrix of dots on my back. I took the photo below.

I went to Google and searched for alien abduction body marks and a page of your site came up. There is a guy there who literally has the exact same marks (he is toward the bottom of the page with the scorched tree)http://www.sightings.com/Archives/alienabductkelownaBC2003_2.html

I am not particularly freaked out, as I have a pretty good idea of alien presence around us. I had my first very vivid (undeniable) sighting of a Gray in my room as a child.

If you have any interest or questions, please let me know. I live in the Seattle area and my number is (removed).

Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment