Monday, July 5, 2010

83 Lights Seen Over Amherstburg Ontario

Date: July 3, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.

As we sat by our fire last night we had allot of sightings. At first I shrugged it off, but as the night went on we counted a total of 83. All in the same flight path, sometime one at a time and sometimes in groups of up to 12. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Additional Info:

Yes I'm in Canada, just off lake Erie in Amherstburg. This all started around 11:30pm. after 2 hours I figured that we could watch until the sun came up. So we called it a night around 2:00am.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment