Tuesday, July 13, 2010

5 Balls Of Fire Over The Illinois/Indiana Border (UFOs)

Date: July 10 - 11, 2010 (?)
Time: Evening.

Driving from Iowa to Maryland this past weekend my husband and I saw 5 "balls of fire" in the sky at about the IL/IN border. They seemed to be near the tree-line. They dove, hovered, made U-turns and moved sideways, and had tails of fire.

If they had simply fallen straight down I would've said they were perfectly round comets. We thought they must be some kind of lightshow or post July 4th thing and we Googled it when we got home. This sight lasted for a long time as we drove, and we thought it was unusual. I guess that's all I know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment