Wednesday, September 30, 2009

London, Ontario Meteor Sighting With Lime Green Hues


Date: September 25, 2009
Time: Evening.

Hi, I was just reading the blog about the meteor on the 25th, my children and I seen the same thing with the lime green hues. It was beautiful. My son was terrified, he thought for sure this was a real sign of danger and took me a while to calm him. (We are located on (location removed) street off Fanshawe and we were facing east.)

Glad to know we weren't the only ones that seen the beautiful falling flash. Regards.

Additional Info:

Hi Brian, Yes, we are in London Ontario. (location removed) is in-between Adelaide and Highbury, off Fanshawe in the north end (Stoneybrook area). I have seen meteor showers and falling stars before, but this one was different. Quite beautiful. Well please keep me posted if ya hear any interesting stories attacked to the sighting. Cheers.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment