Saturday, September 26, 2009

Laceby North East Lincolnshire England A Bright Glow Of Orange And Red Light


Date: September 26, 2009
Time: 7:55 p.m.

I got your e-mail and name off an earlier piece of news regarding a sighting in Grimsby. I had to tell someone in authority of the sighting that me and my wife and granddaughter experienced this evening. At exactly 1955 hrs we were all sitting in our conservatory, when I noticed a bright glow of orange and red light through the Connie roof . Within seconds, all three of us were outside and witnessing an object (although too dark to make out any shape or features) carrying this very bright orange/red light and travelling in an easterly direction in a perfectly straight line. It was travelling at about the speed of a helicopter, but there was no sound at all, not any rotor noise or engine noise.

I would say that it was at an altitude of approximately 600 feet. I am a very sensible kind of person, but I do know what aircraft we get in this area from police and coastguard helicopters to flights to and from Humberside airport and I can safely say that this was certainly something worth investigating. As I watched it, from directly below I was able to watch it for several minutes until it disappeared out of sight, but I did note it's direction. I used Google earth to plot it's course, assuming that if it stayed in a straight line then it would cross the coast near Saltfleet and after passing over the North Sea would cross the coast near Amsterdam. Your comments on this matter would be very much appreciated. Yours faithfully.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment