Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kingholm Quay, Dumfries, Scotland, UK Green UFO Circling In The Sky


Date: September 25, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hello, I live in a village, consisting of just houses and a restaurant, in Kingholm Quay, Dumfries, Scotland, UK. And I stepped outside about 9.30ish and looked up and I definitely saw a green light circling in the sky. The circling was not always consistent, circular motioning varied. I kept disbelieving it and thought it must be a reflection of something or someone with a green light pointing to the sky. But then it would have to be a very powerful light and it was behind the clouds. I don't know how long it lasted as I didn't stay outside for long. So you tell me what that could have been but it was strange.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment