Sunday, September 27, 2009

London Ontario A Large Fiery Object - Meteor


Date: September 25, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi there, I found your email in a response to a post someone had made about a green meteor sighting in London Ontario.

Tonight around 9:00 p.m. I was walking east on Dundas street at Wellington and stopped in the middle of the road as I saw this very large whitish fiery light coming straight down towards the earth. I put my hand to my mouth and said "oh my god, oh my God". The light came towards the Earth very fast and I thought it was going to smash into a building. It had a large tail and sort of burst into a white flash before it would have hit the building. It appeared to be right over top of this building and had a tail that was very different than a shooting star. It was really surreal and everyone I asked about seeing it just gave me a weird look. I haven't seen any news updates on this yet but hope that other people saw this and I find out what it was.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment