Friday, April 26, 2013

Brian Vike Finally Retires From The UFO Topic



I finally have to give up on investigating UFO sightings. As I mentioned to a colleague, I have a great run looking into UFO sightings, met some wonderful people along the way and over the years I received thousands upon thousands of UFO sighting reports, most I would say were explainable, yet others were truly amazing and certainly remain unexplained.

There were just a few Ufologists that I would thank for their help over the years.

The media, who I would like to thank as well, gosh did they treat me with kindness and took an interest in what I had to say.

But anyway, I will leave the blogs up as an archive and will find a new hobby which doesn’t involve sitting at a computer, I just cannot do anymore.

Thank you again to everyone and take care.

Brian Vike
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia.
Canada.
VOJ-1ZO

4 comments:

  1. Brian You are one of a kind..and the UFO field will feel the loss from one of the greatest UFOlogists.
    You had an awesome run Brian..and I am sure going to miss what people have shared with you.

    You do deserve to relax..and I wish you the very best...You are a Canadian that all Canadians should be proud of for all you years of effort.

    A Job WELL DONE!!

    Thanks for everything, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you will be missed! But thank you for all your hard work and dedication to ufology. How about a wrap-up with a presentation on some of your more interesting cases at the library some evening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my luck that you retired and something happens to me that I can't explain. Could you point me the right direction because I may have had an abduction, or something definitely happened that I can't explain.
    Makeamillionnow@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brian. Neil Horner here. It has been great working with you! Cheers

    ReplyDelete