Saturday, August 31, 2013

Huge Brown Colored UFO With Spikes Observed Flying Over Griffin Georgia (Diagram)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Mel.

Date: 1971 Time:
Early afternoon.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Huge round ball with spikes.

Full Description of event/sighting: Well I saw something when I was a little girl. Here goes. I was 6 years old, I was sitting on the steps of my front porch cracking pecans (wearing a red dress, white sweater and bonnet that tied under my chin- this detail given due to vivid memory).

It was windy. I looked up and saw this huge brown ball with spikes slowly passing overhead. It made no sound. No lights, this was in the daytime. As it passed over top a huge pecan tree in a neighbor's yard, I watched for it to come out on the other side of that tree as it should have, but it never did. I then went right inside and told our housekeeper/maid Lillie, yes she was like family, about what I had seen.

She told me that it was probably one of those new airplanes from New York because they were always making new things up there in New York. Over the years, I always knew that I had seen this thing, reminding me of like a huge beechnut in the sky. Not anything like UFOs as I would come to hear of them, it wasn't shiny or metallic, not saucer like, no lights, no sound.

I decided to check out photos on some of the UFO websites to see if I could find anything that would remotely resemble what I had seen and was shocked when I did find it, something so much like it.! I really couldn't believe it.

What I had always thought of as spikes were being referred to by other witnesses as 'tentacles'. Along with the photos of it, there was a drawing/diagram indicating how the tentacles lowered downward to land in standing position.

This part of what I had seen made more sense to me then. The one I saw appeared to have more of the 'tentacles' than the one in the photographs I am posting link to, also the one I saw appeared to have outline of a door. These photos were taken in 73 and my sighting was early 70s also.

Thanks for listening, and believing.

Additional Information:

I have done a sketch of my sighting. The difficult part was getting a good enough shot of it on digital camera. I uploaded to a host which seems blurry to me, I don't understand why, was more clear on my system so am attaching a few copies of it from 'my pictures'... I'm not sure if you can 'help' it in any way or make it appear clearer, but you are sure welcome to try and I would appreciate it!

I want to tell you, that I showed this sketch photo to my mom for her opinion about the old neighborhood part, and she said to me....' you know that's probably significant that you are mentioning that there is the field behind the house.' She then said 'you know there were 3 adults at the top of the hill one night (at Stella Way) that said they saw something hovering over the trees behind our house back there in that field'...... and I'm like 'Mom, you never told me that!, how old was I '? I said, and she said I was probably just a baby.

You can add that to my sketch area if you like, I thought it was interesting piece of information to receive all these years later. Another thing, it was not until I began drawing that sketch, that it ever occurred to me, that there was a huge field all around the neighborhood. Imagine that.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment