Monday, December 5, 2011

Hovering Military Flares Or UFOs - Bright Orange Light Over Lake Ontario (Excellent Video)

 
Date:  December 4, 2011
Time:  Between 3:00 a.m. – 3:30 a.m.
 
Hi, I read your blog and last night I seen the exact same thing, a bright orange light, it was very bright, it was a cloudy and foggy night, happened between 3:00 a.m. - 3:30 a.m., I uploaded the video I took here http://www.zshare.net/video/9700732986575ec6/
 
At first I thought there was a thunderstorm occurring, but all of a sudden a bright orange light broke through the clouds and lit the clouds up and seemed to hover for a while, then it disappeared.
 
Then another one broke through the clouds, anyways I researched it, and I think it was Canadian military flares, they apparently use these flares for the Canadian navy to light up the sky to practice military maneuvers, any confirmation of this?
 
The witnessed also provided a link to a news story from Syracuse.com entitled: “Pennellville Man Finds Military Flare On Lake Ontario Shore”
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw bright orange lights over lake ontario last night from Port Hope, Ontario. They were in a diamond shaped pattern and I could clearly see the smoke rising from them. They were beautiful as they reflected on the lake along with the full moon. They lasted about five minutes and starting dying out, at which point 4 more shot up and replaced them as they died out. I wish they were out of this world but it seemed quite obvious to be flares. Still a sight to see

    ReplyDelete