Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue Green Colored Object Seen Over Southern Arkansas

 
Date:  June 13, 2007
Time:  Approx: 23:15-23:45

I saw something similar to your sighting last year at about the same time. The object I saw had no discernible tail, however, it was bluish-green in color. Here is a report of my sighting.

This happened last year, and the more I think about it I am no longer convinced what I saw was a meteor.

I had just gotten home from work late one night and I was walking across the yard towards my house. I noticed that the ground was bathed in a blue-green light and I realized that whatever was causing the light was behind the foliage of the oak trees, casting moving shadows on the ground.
 
Moving above the treetops at 100-150 feet off of the ground was a blue-green orb very slowly in a south-southeasterly direction. Estimated speed would equate to about 20 miles per hour, ground speed.
 
When it passed over my head an orange tongue of flame, similar in appearance to a solar flare, branched off of the object at its 5 o'clock position, not quite opposite its direction of travel.
 
During this event the object itself never deviated from its blue-green color.

The object continued moving overhead and in a slight downward angle until it disappeared over the roof line of my neighbor's house. From start to finish, the object remained in my sight for approximately ten to fifteen seconds. This object moved extremely slow.
 
The next day I set out to find out if the object had landed but the thick vegetation defeated my efforts to pinpoint its landing location.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment