Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Orange Glow Reflecting Off Tree Trunks At Cuyahoga Falls Ohio

Date: March 8, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Last night, March 8, 2011, around 8:30 - 9:00pm I was standing outside the rear garage door facing the wooded area behind my house having a cigarette. Not paying much attention to anything, I noticed lights, almost like small head lights streaming through the trees on the ridge behind me. I thought it was odd since there are no roads or houses in that direction for at least a mile, just dense woods and with a steep ridge and ravine.

I couldn't hear any noise from tires, engine, etc., although this was maybe 150 yards from where I was standing. I walked back maybe 25 yards towards the woods and noticed an orange glow reflecting off the tree trunks and hill side, no flicker like from a flame, just orange glow maybe an area 30 feet in diameter emanating from the ground. I didn't see an orb or craft because of my vantage point, but I did see this orange glow around that area.

I was just out on the shower and had only jeans and a tee shirt on in the 30 degree night so I went back in the house.

What really hit my later that night was the helicopters. Normally we get maybe one or two life-flight helicopters in any one week that fly over or close to my house. Last night I heard five flights within a 20 - 30 minute span. My dogs don't normally bark over this sound but last night they went nuts barking, I could get them to stop.

I went outside about 15 minutes after the I heard the helicopters and what I stated above is what I saw.

I was telling some co-workers about it this morning, one of which did a search on UFOs in Cuyahoga Falls and we saw the other blogs about orange orbs, glows, etc. in the Falls and I sort of freaked out at that coincidence. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment