Monday, March 21, 2011

UFO Falls From The Sky In A Trail Of Sparks West Of Laveen In Avondale Arizona

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

I saw this event. I live West of Laveen in Avondale, AZ. 5 of us were in my backyard and all witnessed this.

At first I saw a shooting star with a long trail of sparks behind it, but soon realized it was falling far too slow to be a shooting star. The sparks behind it were quite large, which led me to believe it wasn't too far away.

It fell for perhaps 30 seconds, then seemed to stop, perhaps it regained altitude and was flying at me, which made it appear to stop midair?

It then began falling again and zig-zagged back and forth until it fell behind the homes. I think it was actually spiraling down, which appeared as a "zig zag" from the ground. This was west of me and I estimate it to be anywhere from 10-50 miles from me.

I thought it was a plane crashing. I didn't see it split off into other lights, just saw one. I tried to capture this on my phone camera, but it didn't come out. the whole event probably lasted for more than a minute.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment