Monday, March 14, 2011

Two Football Field Sized Orange Colored UFO Outside Amity Oregon

Date: March 8, 2011
Time: 7:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving from Macnminnville OR to Monmouth OR and had just passed Amity, OR driving south on HWY 99w. I noticed an orange circle glowing in the sky on the left side of my windshield's horizon. I was driving for at least a minute and it was complacent, or at least seemed to be. If it was moving, it wasn't quick because it seemed to be at a complete stop in the sky.

About a minute or so after just watching it, it flew over the HWY illuminating the clouds as it went over me. I'm not good with sizes, but I would estimate the light being around the size of a couple of football fields or so as it was flying over my car, and it was moving without noise.

It wasn't moving super fast, but it definitely went over the whole horizon in about 10 seconds. It seemed to move without any trouble at all, like it didn't have a propulsion system or something. I tried to find it again in the sky to my right after it flew over but it was gone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment