Monday, May 31, 2010

Cigar Shaped UFO And White Orbs Over Wyevale Ontario

Date: May 30, 2010
Time: Around noon time.

Location of Sighting: Wyevale, ON.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: One larger object, two smaller white orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was noon-ish on May 30th, I was alone and driving down Dawson's Side Road towards the 6th Line, the sky was clear and the sun was shining. In the sky above the field directly ahead of me there was a very bright object.

At first I just thought that it was a plane from the small airport nearby, but as I approached the 6th line I noticed that the object was not moving nor was it at the right height in the sky to be ascending or descending to/from the small airport. I stopped at the corner to take a better look. The object was very bright, it almost seemed white, and it looked cigar shaped from the side.

The object appeared to begin moving slowly from the west to the east. There was not a “plane” or “helicopter” sound, there was no vapor trail, it wasn’t high enough in the sky to be a jet and was not low enough to be a small plane or helicopter. As it travelled to the east it seemed to turn slightly, reveling a more “head on” view; it looked more like three cigars or plane hauls attached together.

As it moved I noticed two white orbs, bright globes of light, trailing behind it. One of the orbs travelled as if it were boat slowly rolling across waves, the other orb was between the two objects and almost looked as if it was “playing” with the slower orb, flitting up and down, side to side, then disappearing and reappearing behind it.

I took my sunglasses off, thinking that maybe I was seeing things.

When I removed my sunglasses I could barely make out the larger object and could not see the two smaller ones at all. As soon as I put my sunglasses back on, there they were, clear as day. My sunglasses are polarized. I’m guessing that’s why I was able to see them.

At this point I was still sitting at the stop sign, when a car pulled up behind me, so I turned left and pulled off to the side of the road. I watched as the objects arched a wide circle to the southeast, the larger one remained visible the entire time but the two small orbs continued to “play” appearing and disappearing a consistent distance behind the larger object.

About 15 minutes into my sighting, I guess you would call it that, a jet flew across the sky above the objects, and then they were gone. I watch the sky for a few minutes longer but saw nothing more. I continued on with my day, perplexed, as I still am; what the hell did I see?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. website:

No comments:

Post a Comment