Friday, November 20, 2009

Fort Collins, Colorado UFO Falls To The Ground


Date: November 19, 2009
Time: between 7:30 p.m and 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Fort Collins, Colorado.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: fire ball.

Hello Brian Vike, I just want to report what I saw tonight. I saw in front of "Horsetooth mountain" like a fire ball, very bright and orange/red. I believed it was a street light because it was not too high and it was not moving. But, it was a orange, almost red in color. I think that's why I looked at it. Something was strange with this color.

Suddenly my eyes where attracted by the ball which changed shape, like an horizontal bright orange bar or cigar and stayed like that for 2 seconds. It then fell down to the earth very, very fast. There was no noises. Maybe it's a meteor. I don't know. I went back at home and I looked in the sky and I saw 2 helicopters circling around our street and block for approximately 30 minutes. Then nothing more to say. If somebody saw or knows something, please let us know.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment