Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Saucer Shaped UFO Hovering At 190 Degrees To Port Plays Havoc Aboard Cutter Acushnet (Photo)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

1977  

Brian Vike’s Note: Here is another example of what I believe to be a cover up as the witnesses mentions in his letter/report.

I know I have personally heard many stories from servicemen and women who along with their shipmates have been witness to some unusual crafts which were maneuvering in ways that are not known to us here on earth.  

Message: I saw a UFO in 1977 while serving on the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Acushnet. It messed with our communications and compasses, and was redirected by 2 Phantoms which appeared suddenly. The Log Book was removed. Can you say cover up?  

Additional Information:  

Well, Sir, I was a (removed due to it giving away who this person was/is). I was coming on watch when the General Quarters alarm went off. We'd lost steering while towing a Giant new "Meteorological" buoy toward Cuba. (Get it?)

As I entered the bridge I was also informed that the electronics and auxiliary were malfunctioning. It was an old ship, so I wasn't overly freaked until I saw what everyone was staring up at. Prototypical Saucer with lights hovering at 190 degrees to port, and at 1000 yards elevated.

The tow line was limp, and the buoy shrouded in a bizarre fog. Two Phantoms sped toward it at an angle above/abeam and it moved at incredible speed vertical/zig-zag until out of sight (about 4 seconds).

After a brief meeting in the C/O's cabin, the log I was keeping was replaced, and I was told by a 1st class P.O. who moments before sounded like he was crapping bricks from his bow station ("Get me someone else down here!").

That it never happened, and if I know what's good for me I won't say anything more about it. Detailed enough?

1. They know all about what's going on, and may have been told to cover it up by these invaders, and

2. Considering how these things seem to have the brains to know what to observe and how to travel like they do, I'm afraid there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. Except pray that they're friendly.  

Photo below: Cutter Acushnet - (Official U.S. Coast Guard photo by Chief Petty Officer Roger W. Wetherell)


Thank you to the person for this amazing report.  

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment