Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ice Circle/Ring Seen And Filmed In Sudbury Ontario (Pictures)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Date:  December 9, 2005
Time:  (?)

Full Description of event/sighting: I have pictures of mysterious ice circle which is 40 to 60 feet diameter, with a two inch deep v-groove surrounding it. It looks like something landed or is frozen in the ice.


I will send you pictures when I have your e-mail address. Everyone I have shown photos to is impressed with the mystery of this ice circle.



I am investigating this and could use some help. Check out photos then let me know what you think.


Additional Information:

Hi Brian, the river comes in from the left, goes out the right, unsure how deep water is. The photo taken on December 10, 2005. Still investigating possibilities. What would you suggest?


Brian Vike’s Note: I have sent the photos and information to Paul Anderson at the CCCRN and I hope they will send out an investigator to look into this matter, as this is interesting and the fellow who discovered the ice ring is also looking for an answer to what caused this.

Also if anyone else has noticed these ice rings, or ice circles, would be please contact me and if you have taken photos, I would love to see them as well.


Thank you to the man who found the ice circle and the photos are copyright to him, which is stated on each of the photos.

If anyone has witnessed ice rings like this, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment