Monday, April 9, 2012

Two Orange/Rose Colored Round Objects Spotted Over Huntington New York

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I recently came across your website when I did a Google search on UFO sightings over Huntington NY. I am not one that researches stuff like this nor did I ever experience a sighting, that is until last night (4/7/12). At around 8:45 pm.
 
I was leaving my parents home with my fiancé, as I was walking out the door I observed two orange/rose color round objects which at first glance I thought were shooting stars, but then I realized shooting stars move very rapid and you only see them a few seconds, plus these objects were too large to be a shooting star.
 
They appeared to be hovering and moving slowly. I told my fiancé to get my parents quickly, but the objects although at first didn't seem to be moving fast, but they must have been because with 15 seconds or so they were far in the distance moving n a horizontal manor.
 
The objects made no noise whatsoever, nor did they have any flashing lights like a plane, they appeared to be a solid glowing color, almost like a ball of fire. My regrets are that I only had an iPhone to video it, ironically I am in video production and usually have some form of video camera with me, but last night I did not have one.
 
I wanted to notify someone about this, but really thought it was useless, because I didn't know who to call. I know the police can do nothing and probably would have thought I was crazy so I started to research and came across you posting.
 
Anyway that's it in a nutshell, feel free to contact me if you want. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment