Saturday, April 7, 2012

Triangular Formation Of Red Lights Flying Over Texas City Texas

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:20 p.m.
 
We live in Texas City, Texas and about 9:20 p.m. this evening we saw the same as you described above. There was a red triangle shaped pattern flying from the south to the northeast direction.
 
I tried to take pictures with my camera and could not see the red spots at all even whenever I zoomed in. I tried using the night vision, but was still unable to capture anything. They disappeared into the sky.
 
My son tried using his cell phone to capture an image, but was not able to see anything other than darkness.
 
My mother was out there as well and could not believe that nothing would appear on our screens.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. I work at taco bell and the city & a lot of people were coming in saying the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family witnessed these mystery lights tonight. We pulled over and a few moments later were joined by 3 Texas City cops. There were 6 lights that then turned into 5. Very neat and strange. What were they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some people in San Leon who say they saw red lights in the sky in a row, in the direction of Texas City.

    ReplyDelete