Monday, April 9, 2012

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m
 
Hi, I live up by North Shore Hospital at 102nd St. and 66th Road across from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I also saw those lights (4) in the sky.
 
I would say it was around 9:30 p.m. in the evening when I walked my dog, maybe about a week ago, probably on the same day it was reported by others.
 
There was low cloud cover and the soft white lights were moving fairly rapidly in a repetitious synchronized clover-leaf pattern, each moving around its own circle and meeting back at the center of the clover leaf, at the exact moment before breaking off and going around, again and again.
 
I would say the clover leaf covered an 8 square block radius at least, maybe wider. Lights may have been 500 feet up, maybe higher.
 
They looked like they could have been lights at the end of a searchlight, except for the fact that there were absolutely no visible beams of light leading upward.
 
I stood there watching for about 10 minutes.
 
I called my wife on my cell, she was upstairs on the top floor of our apartment building.
 
I wanted to have her come to down to take a look, or see if she could see it from our apartment. I called a young neighborhood guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he thought.
 
He glibly said they must be aliens and walked away. People don't want to know. Just give them a joint to blow and don't make them think. When I went upstairs a few minutes later the tall Howard Apartments were blocking the view so my wife never saw it.
 
I thought of grabbing my camera and taking a few shots and go back downstairs, but I was sure it wasn't going to come out because the lights were not that close and they were a real soft white, grey actually moving rapidly among  grey cloud cover.
 
Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of where I stood and I would say the epicenter of the pattern was right over by 108th St and maybe Jewel Avenue. I would definitely say it was some sort of paranormal or UFO activity.
 
Unfortunately I did not make a note of the exact day, but I kept saying to myself, I have to go online the next day to see if it was reported. 
 
But it took me almost a week to check it out, so I would now say it was probably the same night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, spoke to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk County and they also saw similar lights in the sky where they live also about the same day.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment