Monday, December 19, 2011

Star Like Object Wobbles Around Over Eau Claire Wisconsin (Most Likely A Star)

 
Date:  April 22, 2008
Time: Evening.
 
I live in Eau Claire, WI (50 minutes south of Rice Lake) and twice while looking north the last few months I have seen a point of light (star-like, but not entirely even light, like an airplane with no flashing lights) that for the most part remains completely stationary, but every few minutes starts "wobbling" or moving left to right.
 
The most movement I have seen amounts to about 1.5 degrees back-and-forth, or the width of your pinky finger held at arm's length.

The primary description above is accurate and basically in line with what I've been seeing.

The last time I saw this object was last night, 4/22. I was 100% sober and have 20/20 vision. I stared at it until I was absolutely positive I wasn't seeing things, holding myself steady and motionless against a railing to make sure it wasn't the sway of my body movement. It wasn't.
 
This particular "star" moved 1.5 degrees to the left, and then back to the right, in less than 2 seconds. Clearly a star cannot do this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment