Thursday, December 22, 2011

Orange Colored Objects Over Chesterfield UK

 
Date:  June 20, 2011
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
I witnessed this event on Saturday 20th June at 11.30 p.m. I was visiting my parents who live in Chesterfield, and my mum was in the kitchen basically watching these for about 3 minutes. I came in and caught the tail end, and saw 3 of them.
 
They were orange coloured, slightly rectilinear in shape (not disc shaped from what I could make out). They were either very low and slow moving, or extremely high and fast moving. My guess as it was a cloudy evening was low and slow, which discounts standard jet propelled aircraft.
 
They were to the north probably 2-3 miles away which would have positioned them over the water (Thames Estuary), heading on an eastward course towards Herne Bay. At the initial time my mum in particular assumed these were coming back from the nearby Margate Event, an Airshow taking place that weekend.
 
I pointed out they were actually flying in the direction of Margate, not returning and even so why would they be flying at 11:30 in the evening. She then explained she had counted about 25-30 of these objects. It was then that I said I think you've experienced UFO's.
 
Firstly there were not 25-30 similar aircraft at this show, I think the red arrows were there by they number 9 aircraft. In addition these objects were all illuminated with a constant orange glow. I noted it odd at the time that they were unchanging in brightness i.e no flashing warning beacons which aircraft have to have at night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment