Friday, December 9, 2011

Object Filmed Over Silverdale Newcastle Under Lyme Staffordshire UK (Video Footage)

 
Date:  December 3, 2011
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.
 
I was in bed and looked out my window to see a large dot in the sky moving constant and in a straight line (all I had to record was my iPad so apologies on the quality) my camera could not pick up the regular commercial passenger plane lights or the stars but could easily see this.
 
By the way this matches the description of the one seen in Birmingham on June 21st 2011 over Birmingham
Additional Information:
 
It was at around 1:00 a.m., Tuesday, December 3rd, 2011. The thing that was strangest of all was its massive size, zero noise and no extra lights such as beacons that planes/helicopters should always have, also it was not a Chinese lantern.
 
 
 
As it got bigger as it went over, not smaller so I know for a fact it was going sideways and defiantly not up and I was speechless. When I saw it, unfortunately it went out of sight because I was indoors, but I will be sure to keep a camera next to my bed in case I see it again
 
The location was Silverdale Newcastle under Lyme Staffordshire
Many thanks and I hope this info helps you in someway
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment