Sunday, December 25, 2011

Large Circular Dark Red Glowing UFO Over Crescent Beach Nova Scotia

 
Date:  August 2010
Time:  Around midnight.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Large circular.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: This was the 4th odd sighting in the Summer of 2010 from the same area. Me and 4 buddies were at the beach. Me and one of the guys decided to play a joke on the other two, and were hiding in the beach grass.
 
Suddenly my buddy wacked me on the arm and pointed up and said look. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Coming from the south (over the Atlantic ocean), and headed north, was a very large, circular, glowing a deep, dark, reddish color, object.
 
I could see a long trail of what looked like smoke behind the object, and I totally thought it was a meteorite, asteroid, or comet that had entered our atmosphere (hence the smoke trail). But as it flew directly over us, I was amazed by how large, and low, the object was.
 
Because we could see it coming for quite a ways, and then watched it head north for even longer. I realized that whatever it was, was very low and close to earth. The odd thing was that as large and as low as the object seemed, it also moved very slow, and made completely no noise.
 
The smoke-like trail was incredibly long, and basically stretched across the whole sky. I could not believe that I could not find any other reports of what me and my friends had seen in the Summer of 2010 in the Crescent Beach area. I’m hoping that someone else have seen similar things.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment