Sunday, December 25, 2011

Deep Red Colored Lights Over Lindenhurst Long Island New York

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time: Evening.
 
I saw a post about a sighting in Coram last night. Well obviously I saw something too last night that has been bothering me, or I'd be with my wife right now (10 to 8 on Christmas morning) opening gifts. 
 
I was in my aunts kitchen shoving appetizers in my face when my uncles mother came in looking like she saw a ghost, and said "I think there is a UFO in the sky".  
 
I was the only one to go out and look. We were in Lindenhurst Long Island (south shore) and I had to look east. There was an arrangement of very deep red lights. However I only saw a few (3) and they were in somewhat of a triangle formation. They were kind of pulsing and they were moving extremely slow in the northern direction. 
 
Nan, my uncles mom, says she was watching them for quite some time before she came to tell us. When I saw them, they only lasted seconds, but this was also weird, because it seemed as though the lights burned out, o ne at a time they just faded away and like the other instance, there were other planes in the sky to compare with, this was not a plane. 
 
I am a combat veteran with extreme attention to detail.  Do I think this was  a UFO, yes. Was this a plane, no. Thanks for reading.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I live in Lindenhurst also , we saw them too, on Christmas Eve. I personally only saw one but several of my guests had seen a group of three earlier and thought they may have been chinese lanterns? I thought the one I saw was up too high to be a lantern. They definately were not planes or helicopters ( live south of Republic airport, seen all sorts of aircraft, so I know it wasn"t) and there was no tail on the one I had seen to think it was a meteor. I honestly don't know what it was.

    ReplyDelete