Saturday, December 17, 2011

Amber Lights Over Colliers Wood South London England UK

Date: April 13, 2011
Time: Evening.

Obviously I found your sighting after Googling UFO sightings.

Last night I/we saw exactly the same thing you seen back in September. But to ad to the drama of the evening, was the sudden maneuver of two very big planes with landing lights on. Something we have never seen before in the 8 years living at Colliers Wood.

Because I have seen an unexplained silent light approximately 23 years ago back in New Zealand, I nervously and clumsily had to get the sliding balcony door open in order to listen, because to me sound is the only thing that can practically explain these lights and the pace in which they were travelling at.

Anyway there was a gap in sound whilst the two large planes flew off in to distances and I can tell you the last of the amber lights was making no sound.

Whilst I was doing my sound test the flat-mate ran off to find his binoculars and then we both headed out to the rear of the property, the direction or path of the lights. By this time there was only one fading light left.

Then like a switch, the light was turned off, but my flat-mate through his binoculars could see a dark shadow still there were the light was.

I am left wondering if you have had, as a result to your posting a practical explanation because Iridium flares, weather balloons just doesn't explain it.

I look forward if you can find time to a response and simple explanation. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment