Sunday, December 18, 2011

4 Or 5 Glowing Orange Triangle UFOs Over Ocean City Maryland

 
Date:  Summer of 2005
Time:  Around midnight.
 
In Summer of 2005, I have witnessed similar glowing orange triangle UFOs. I am saying UFOs, since I could not identify what they were. This occurred around midnight in a clear night sky above Atlantic Ocean, while I was walking on the 94th Street of Ocean City Maryland.

I cannot exactly remember now, if there were four or five of those flying together. Their flight pattern was not like a jet plane. It seemed like they were gliding with moderate speed, I would say at a height before a jet plane starts descending down for landing.
 
One of the triangles on the edge was flying with a zig-zag pattern, not consistent with others. There were no blinking lights. Just a radiant glowing orange and I could not hear any sound of jet engines. One would think, four or five jets flying together would make some noise.
 
My eyes followed them until they disappeared in the horizon far away. I would say I observed them approximately for about 20-25 seconds.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment