Friday, January 7, 2011

Strange Lights Filmed Over Murrieta California (Picture And Video Footage)

Date: January 6, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:40 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and a friend and I witnessed the strange lights in the sky.

We saw the whole thing, my friend quickly took a picture of it and I wanted to send it and see if it was any help.
This all happened at around 7:40 in Murrieta, CA yesterday. Here's a video a friend of mine on Facebook posted on YouTube of the same object I saw.

I found out about the video through Facebook. Notice how the three orbs all meet to create a triangle shaped form. To view the video footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgoR0Jo6T7w

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I was driving from my fathers house located in Las Vegas, Nevada almost 11 year ago in the summer time driving north east towards Idaho. It was late like 12am or 1am. I dont remember what highway i was on but I remember the road being A reddish color. After driving for at least 5 hours out of Vegas. I came upon road construction there was a gentleman standing with a stop sign and cones throught the middle of the road as far as I could see with my headlights. I asked the guy with the stop sign how long it was going to be. He replied with about 45 minutes and we are waiting on the pilot car to return. I was the first in line to get to this point after awhile 3 or 4 more cars pulled up behind me. I got tired sitting there. So I got out to stretch my legs and have a cigarette. I walked up to another elderly guy who had gotten out with his little dog. He asked me how long of a wait it was going to be. AS I looked to the sky smoking I saw what i will never forget and no one can take away from me til the day i die. The light i saw in your picture while i was browsing ufo sightings. I saw them clear as day and there was more then 3 lights. sometimes the were in triangular form and sometimes they were in a not so straight line and they moved so fast to barley leave a tracer in the sky When they moved the lights would vanish and reappear far enough away it is impossible For it to have been a plane known to man. While staring at the lights in the sky i was almost in a shock asking the elderly man with the dogs if he saw it to or do I need to get some sleep.. He replied with yes i cant explain it. And he seemed to act like it was not a big deal after I asked him this he got back in his car with his dog and didn't say a word to me.. shortly after the pilot car returned I got back in my truck and followed it through at least 20 miles traveling in the left lane on this red highway. Along this road where i thought i would see some road work going on i saw nothing just cones in the middle of the road for this 20 miles or so. no road damage no construction equip. nothing just a perfectly smooth road. That morning i arrived in Boise Idaho and woke up in my bed at my home not remembering the rest of my drive after this experience.. Im sure i dont remember Because i was so tired but It has always bugged me since not knowing what i saw that night. Or the fact that i didnt remember finishing the rest of the drive. I Don't talk about it anymore and have only told my mom and close family members about it. I heard a cool quote by someone About people believing in god and its normal but if you believe in Extra terrestrial's then your crazy. I took that to heart Because i believe in both

    ReplyDelete