Sunday, January 2, 2011

Red To Orange Round Globes Over Lebanon Ohio

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Approximately 8:00pm last night I saw the same orange orbs pass through the night sky over Lebanon Oh. The direction was as you described it and also the air speed, there was no sound was present.

First objects to pass over were three orbs in a triangular pattern, followed by 4 more separated by possibly 3 miles. If I were to guess at altitude I would estimate 25,000 feet with a possible airspeed of 300 to 350 mph.

The round globes of light went from red to orange in color. The direction was the same as you indicated in the post, however from my area of viewing they look like they were in direct flight path for Wright Patterson AFB.

If you were to plot a point on the map as to where I first caught site of the objects approach. They were possibly over the Kings Mill Area ( Maineville) intersecting me at State Route 63 and State Route 48 proceeding north west to Springboro

Let me know if you hear anymore reports on this. I am really surprised that there was not more reports of this last night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment