Thursday, July 8, 2010

Large Round Ball Of Fire Over Hays Kansas

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Dear Brian, on July 4, 2010 while watching neighbors shoot off fireworks from across the street about 10:30 p.m., a large round ball of fire came cruising along from the Northeast to Southwest and sailed over my house. I live in Hays, Kansas. This was not fireworks. It sailed along like a kite would sail in the wind. The speed was constant and not wobbling.

If I put my thumb up to measure the ball, it was about the size of my thumb nail - very large - too large to be any falling star. It was not falling at all but was cruising along at a nice constant speed so that I could see it very well. I watched it go over my house, but then lost sight of it behind the trees in the back yard. This must have been the same sighting you had. Sure hope to hear more about this. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment