Monday, March 15, 2010

Strange Holes In The Clouds Over Dallas Texas

Date: March 2003
Time: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dallas, Texas.
Number of witnesses: 1 or thousands
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I left work in Irving, Texas and started across Dallas on NW Highway in prime time traffic heading east to Garland. It was just stop and go for the most part. That's why there should have been so many witnesses.

I noticed this perfectly round hole in the thin cloud layer out the drivers side window and was fascinated by the perfection of it and the fact that there were three incredibly white dots inside the hole that appeared to be producing the same material output as the aircraft do over head every day. Chemtrail materials. This hole kept me company for close to fifteen minutes as we traveled across Dallas.

NW Highway is a crooked road and at some point I could not see the hole any more. I don't know if it was still there and had moved over the top of my car or if it had left the scene. As soon as I got home I started searching the internet and found the exact same formation in Nashville, Tenn by Googling strange holes in the clouds. I mean exact as in size and characteristics.

Not sure how long after my sighting when several service men form Siemens Corp spotted three such holes over Plano, Texas around 8:00am and my step daughter and her family saw one of more over the town of Ennis, Tx. The contrail output makes me think these belong to our military or someone connected to the contrail program.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment