Saturday, March 27, 2010

Long Triangular Shaped UFO Observed Over Oshawa Ontario Canada

Date: March 15, 2010 (?)
Time: Approx: 9:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Oshawa.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Long triangular shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, I was out front of my house and was looking at the sky, as I most often do. As I watched, something came out of a cloud above city hall coming from the northwest. At first I thought it was a large Chinook helicopter and waited for the sound as it got closer, but there was none. I was amazed, total silence and it was about 1000 feet up and approximately going about 200 mph.

I only saw it for about 8 to 10 seconds and there was little or no lights. I even called the airport the next day and talked to a person named Dan. He said he was the supervisor and he said there was only a little plane up that night, but this was no little plane. Well that's my story.

If you have seen anything like this in Oshawa Ontario or somewhere in the world, would you please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment