Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1918 Railway Station Smithers British Columbia (8 - Pictures)


Above Photo: The 1918 Smithers, British Columbia Railway Station and Via Rail passenger train unloading and loading people for the run to Prince Rupert and stops in-between.

It is funny, know matter how many times I visit communities throughout northern British Columbia, I always find something new to film. I moved from Surrey, B.C. in 1981 to where I reside now, which is in small town Houston.

There were a few challenges to over come, like setting up a home in the dead of winter with temperatures dropping into the minus thirty's.

To view the full write up and see the other  pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net


Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment