Sunday, July 28, 2013

Brian Vike Hears Additional Information About Sasquatch Happenings In Moricetown British Columbia (Short Audio)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Mel.

New: This short audio clip has never been heard before. I did drive up and investigated the Sasquatch tracks in the snow, it was awesome, and the tracks went on and on. It was the most amazing thing I seen when dealing with Sasquatch.

There is a drop off in the audio (I removed some personal information) for 23 seconds, then we return chatting.

Melvina shares information about her brothers dog that was apparently torn apart, by "something" and a good number of dogs have gone missing from the town there, they believe Sasquatch is behind this. Also she mentioned two other sightings in the area.

Two truckers saw Sasquatch crossing the Highway at Moricetown and this would have been the same Sasquatch I went to investigate. Later Melvina told me about some years before this sighting took place, that a Sasquatch ripped apart the smoke house and got into the salmon.

This audio clip comes from a quick telephone interview for directions to the ladies home in Moricetown, B.C. over the Sasquatch sighting, to let them know I was going to be on my way.

When I did arrive, there was a lot of folks gathered around. Many, many reports of Sasquatch come out of this area as I heard stories from others in the area.
   


Link to audio: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1ZcjtnZC/John_Brown_Sas_Finished_1.html


Link to main text story with photos: Brian Vike Investigates Sasquatch Tracks In Northern British Columbia (Track Photos) -
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2013/07/brian-vike-investigates-sasquatch.html

There will be stacks of new audios to come that I never made public, mostly never had alot of time. My many thanks to Mel for posting all of this information that I gathered over the years.

I should mention I am posting all material on UFOs, Sasquatch, Ghosts, etc. to my main blog here: Brian Vike, The Vike Factor - http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment