Monday, April 9, 2012

Zig Zagging Lights Spotted In The Sky While Driving The I-95 Past West Palm Beach Florida

 
Date:  April 8, 2012
Time:  Between 8:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
 
We saw the same series of zig zag flashing lights on the right side, same side of the Interstate that we were driving along, I95 going north. Between the times of 8:30-9:30 p.m. My family was in the car at the time and this is one of the busiest interstates in FL.
 
Lights flashed for miles, not very constant. Started happening a little while after passing West Palm Beach, until I got off the highway an hour later.
 
The zig zag lights were more of a long vertical shape, sometimes 2 at a time. Something straight out the X-Files. But I'm sure many saw it for many people  were driving on I95 Easter Sunday night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment