Sunday, April 8, 2012

Witness Spots A Bright Orange/Red Light Over Maitland Florida

 
Date:  April 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:41 p.m.
 
I live in Maitland, Florida and about 9:41 p.m. I happened to be laying down in my bed when I notice a bright light up in the sky through my blinds.
 
I ignored it at first, thinking that it was just a passing plane, but when the light didn't seem to move, I got up to take a look.
 
It was so close and bright and seemed to get brighter and a bit bigger at times. I was so stunned that I went to get my phone off the charger to call my husband, but by the time, I looked back out it was gone. I am very confused by what I saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment