Saturday, April 7, 2012

Witness Says Neighbors Released 6 Balloons With Road Flares Hanging Below Seen Over Moses Lake Texas City Texas ?

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
I think I may have figured out the mystery. It seems that around 9:00 p.m. my parents neighbors released 6 balloons with road flares tied to them. As we saw the red lights hover over Moses Lake.
 
I thought they flew in formations and did not have sporadic motion like balloons would, but my mom claims to have seen them being released.
 
I am still skeptical, but would like to shed light on this possible mass nation wide hoax. Reply with any updates or opinions. Thanks.
 
Vike Factor Note: If the above report is "true", what a dumb thing to do. Last thing people need is someone’s home or property catching fire. Some people are really stupid !
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Road flairs last for an hour at the least..... What I saw was no more than 5 min of lights. Not sure they would been duds and burns out early. Also road fairs burn at rediculously high temps, and possply would have compromised there flight into sky to scare. But thinking about that....... That would have totaly scared me more.... THEY LANDED, ThEY LANDED

    ReplyDelete